This article goes over the "Ship-From Delivery" process and how to optionally apply the Shipping Cost from the Tracking>Total(Cost), to the Freight field on the Invoice with the Boyum-Enabled "Use Shipping Cost" Feature.
1. Copy SO to Delivery>Click Add on Delivery
2. If you receive the error, "Quantity falls into negative inventory"(Picture A below), remove the highlighted item by setting Quantity to 0 (Picture B below).
3. Continue to click "Add" or "Add & View" for all "Negative Inventory" errors until the Delivery is added with the message, "Operation Completed Successfully"
4. Wait 30 minutes, or Manually Sync for the Delivery to appear in Shipping Easy
5. Find the Shipment under "Orders" in Shipping Easy, then click "Buy Label" after verifying address and contents.
6. Wait 3 - 5 minutes for Shipping Easy/iConnect to automatically sync the tracking number and shipping cost back to SAP Business One.
7. Before copying the Delivery to an Invoice, verify that the tracking number and shipping cost can be seen on the Logistics Tab of the Delivery by clicking the "Tracking" button.
8. After you verified that the tracking number and shipping cost can be seen on the Logistics Tab of the Delivery In SAP Business One, Copy the Delivery to an Invoice
9. To optionally apply the shipping total from the Logistics Tab>Tracking button of the Invoice to the Freight field, set the "Shipping Type" on the Logistics Tab to "Use Shipping Cost" before adding the Invoice.
10. Add Invoice
Please sign in to leave a comment.