Error: Your SAP Business One Main Menu is missing options that you need
Note: There are two areas you will want to check if you are having this issue.
- Click on the main menu, then click on the form settings icon.
- Check all the boxes for the options that you want visible on your main menu.
- You can use the Expand and Collapse All to show each individual option on the menu as well.
- Click Update once all boxes are checked for the options you want visible.
- If you still are missing anything you will want to check your user’s authorizations.
- Only Power Users can access user’s authorizations so if you are not a power user (professional license needed) then you will want to check with a manager who has that access.
- Go to Administration -> System Initialization -> Authorizations -> General Authorizations.
- Make sure that your user has access to options you are looking for.
- Click Update