Error: Cannot send email, SMS, or fax; define an e-mail address for the sender first, “xx” [Message 3581-4]
- Go to Administration -> Setup -> General -> Users
- The window should open to the user you are signed in with.
- If this is the user you are sending the email with, define the email address. If it is not the user, find that user either by using the Find function or the navigation arrows.
- Once you define the email address in the E-Mail field click update
- Now you should be able to send emails out of SAP.