Example: Invoice shows for $1000 and the invoice is closed out due to a payment. There was a clerical error on the invoice and only part of it is 1099'able, you need to reduce the amount that shows on the 1099 form.
- Go to Financials -> 1099 Editing
- Enter the selection criteria for the invoices that you want to do the 1099 Editing for.
- Click OK
- The 1099 Editing report will display all invoices within your selection criteria.
- The last column will show the 1099 Amount
- In that column, you can make the edits for the amount that should show on the 1099 Forms.