While troubleshooting connection issues with iConnect you may need to restart your Web Services.
Steps to Restart the IIS Web Server via Command Prompt
- Click Start on the machine the Workflow Web Service is installed on.
- Click Command Prompt. (You may need to search for the Command Prompt program first.)
- Type IISReset into the command prompt, and press ENTER.
- Read the statuses displayed in the Command Prompt window to ensure IIS stops and restarts.
Using Windows Server Admin Tools
- Open IIS Manager and navigate to the web server node in the tree.
- In the Actions pane, click Start if you want to start the web server, Stop if you want to stop the web server, or Restart if you want to first stop IIS, and then start it again.