This article goes over the process involved with creating a Sandbox, or Test Tenant of SAP Business One using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). This is applicable to SAP B1 installations operating on a SQL Datatabase in an "On-Premise" environment.
1. Open MS SQL Server Management Studio, Right-Click "Database", Select "New Database".
2. Enter a name for the Database, then click "OK".
3. Right-Click the Database you created in Step 2, Select Tasks>Restore>Database...
5. Click the Ellipsis>Add>Select a .bak file>click "OK".
Navigate to the following URL to learn how to create a .bak file of a DB in MS SMSS: https://support.nbs-us.com/hc/en-us/articles/115001797466-How-To-Set-up-SQL-Backups-using-Maintenance-Plans-On-Premise-Only
6. Select "Options", Add a checkmark to "Overwrite the existing database (WITH REPLACE), Click "OK"
7. The next time you sign into SAP Business One, you will see the new Tenant you created.