Users can be added within iConnect to allow individual users to be created for iConnect access. This feature can be accessed by logging into iConnect (https://www.iconnecterp.com) and scrolling down to the very bottom of the menu bar on the left hand side of the page and select “Users” and then “Extra Login Users”.
- Click on “Add new record” and enter in the email address of the user.
- Place a check mark under “Full Access” if you’d like the user to have full access to iConnect. In a future release of iConnect we’ll be adding the ability to limit access to specific areas of iConnect.
- Have the user navigate to the iConnect login page (https://www.iconnecterp.com).
- Click on the “click here” under the “Forgot your password” section.
- Enter in the new users email address and click Submit.
- The user should then receive an email with their new password.
- Have the user login to iConnect with their email address and new password.
- Once logged, it is recommended to have the user create a new passwords in their profile.
- Navigate to their profile in the upper right corner by clicking the dropdown next to their email address and select “My Profile”. Then select “Change Password”.
Please sign in to leave a comment.