Users can be added within iConnect to allow individual users to be created for iConnect access. This feature can be accessed by logging into iConnect (https://www.iconnecterp.com) and scrolling down to the very bottom of the menu bar on the left hand side of the page and select “Users” and then “Extra Login Users”.
- Click on “Add new record” and enter in the email address of the user.
- Place a check mark under “Full Access” if you’d like the user to have full access to iConnect. In a future release of iConnect we’ll be adding the ability to limit access to specific areas of iConnect.
- Have the user navigate to the iConnect login page (https://www.iconnecterp.com).
- Click on the “click here” under the “Forgot your password” section.
- Enter in the new users email address and click Submit.
- The user should then receive an email with their new password.
- Have the user login to iConnect with their email address and new password.
- Once logged, it is recommended to have the user create a new passwords in their profile.
- Navigate to their profile in the upper right corner by clicking the dropdown next to their email address and select “My Profile”. Then select “Change Password”.