Issue: Problems printing, previewing, or exporting as PDF in Crystal Reports. Specific error messages you may encounter:
Database Login Failed:
Crystal Reports Error, “Failed to open the connection”:
- Open the document having the issue
- Select ‘Layout Designer’ in the toolbar
- Select ‘Manage Layout’ and the select ‘Edit’
- Wait for Crystal Reports to Open.
- Select ‘Add-Ins’, then ‘SAP Business One’ and click ‘Save’.
- Wait for this to complete.
- Close Crystal reports and try again.
Below is a video going through the steps above.